7 de abril de 2009

Sharing a dream

Time ago you were talking about a really nice place, your little paradise, where you can take peaceful walks surronding by a magical enviroment, sitting on a banche beside the main channel, drinking some black coffee, watching people, flowers and boats, hearing birds and smelling fresch air of the west coast of Sweden.

To be honest i thought it was just another blablism which came out from those histories which you promised before but never happened. Finally you decided to speak and i obtained a main picture on what´s going on.

I am happy for that because I can continue with this adventure, with this dream which should be shared. I am so happy than never ever before in my life with myself which means that I can make happy someone else.
Är du den min lilla ST?

P.S. Vi var i Trosan för att bekräfta våra tankar. Det var värdfult.









2 comentarios:

Millenia dijo...

hermosas fotos!!!

:)

Millenia dijo...

una pregunta
ahi es a dónde vana caminar por las tardes?
el casco viejo o algo así?