16 de junio de 2008

My dark side




Everyone has a dark side, should i be the exception. I confess it. My dark side is related with a straight acting. Straight acting? What a fuck is that, well is more linked with the macho behave, leaned on the sofa, scratch your balls, scream to your woman for a beer and watching soccer on TV. I have recently done all this things. Now is the Eurocup 2008 and i´ve been watching it. So fucking exciting matches and scores. I have my favorite one.

When i said to my friends about this hobby, soccer, they started to wonder and asked why i´ve done such an ungay thing which is perfectly understandable if we associated gay behave with gay issues instead straight (cantinflas meaning); any how, i am enjoying the event and even better ST is following me at the same time Pelle my german lesbian friend join us is too.

We saw the first swedish match which we won but not the second one which was gained by the españoles. I won´t say anything else about this furia roja victory otherwise i will take the risk to die by the ST´s hands. But i promise next match i will give my support to the svennies.

Now is time to check the schedules for the next disputes, prepare some snacks, something to drink and some mint pills for my screaming, unfortunately ST will be the one who will scream bitchhhhhhh where the fuck´ is my beer, then, then i will be back as gay, taking care of his man.

2 comentarios:

? dijo...

You're right, watching soccer is not necessarily a gay thing, but you know what, I think more and more gays are getting into watching this sport...at least in the US. I know that in Mexico is somewhat different, soccer is a sport purely watched by straigths, right?
Anyways, I don't like soccer, but I do watch the World Cup, only when Mexico plays, and of course, they always lose.

Keep acting straight, you might get a girlfriend...lol! just kiddin'

Ogirdor dijo...

That´s true probably because we know that there are gays too into the soccer sport. Sort of incentive to join it.
All those players with extremly good looking.... yommie, haha